Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Glimpse Of Art


I.
I found a glee,in a mirth of a glaze,
Underneath a shattered tree,over a place,
Which roses blooms,that shines over a raze,
Unmindfully,can't describe by a phrase.
II.
Fluffy clouds flaunt off the sky so high,
Blubber and scarce,they intend to fly.
And in their cuddly arms,I want to lie,
By just looking at them,I want to sigh.
III.
Tall mountains,has captured thy entire eyes!
Its so mystical,its such a price!
At the top,there is sunshine that arise,
And in the east coast there it goes:sunrise!
IV.
After that enchanting rain,Oh! I see!
What a colorful place,this world might be!
Cause at the top,rainbows is what I see!
Enchanting colors,surely makes a glee.
V.
I found something,over a certain place,
Unmindfully,can't describe by a phrase!
Underneath a shattered tree,over a place,
And that is the Glimpse of Art in this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment