Thursday, March 4, 2010

there's light among darkness which shatters


I.
Life is not always a bed of roses,
In life, there's darkness,which it possesses.
Somehow,the light can't pass and go through this,
For someone falls down,in a pain can't ease.

II.
Life wasn't easy, as what we have thought,
It goes like a wheel,which takes every ought.
Somehow I step down,into the darkness,
And soon locks up with every rest.

III.
In those world of darkness,I never thought,
There's lots of pain,that awaits in an ought.
In vain,life is full of pain shattering.
Where there's lots of sorrows that goes fleeing.

IV.
Into those world,of fleeing pain in vain,
For hurt occurs,but somehow roses reign,
For in vain,there's not only pain that ease,
But there's light among sorrows that it please.

V.
As I step down, into the darkness,
I somehow value,what darkness that rest,
For into the world of darkness I rose,
With every strength,that I gain from prose.

VI.
I now understand the value of dim.
In every day that tears,I felt so seem,
There is light among darkness which shatters,
And in life, it somehow goes and flatters.

No comments:

Post a Comment