Saturday, March 31, 2012

Confessions Of A Child

I am a Child, A child Alone,
A child who is weak, cannot stand alone.
A child that can never last a day without a frown
A child in vain, A child in need of a caring heart.

I cannot always stand for what I believed  in
But rather kept my head down, lying in
I cannot always speak for what I desired
That the pain I always feel become a burning fire.

I am a child so weak
I am just a child who's too young enough
Young enough to understand things on perspective
Can never decide for what is right on my own

But I'm just a child who own a dream
A dream that thy heart keeps on telling
A dream that the mind screams
That's why I keep on trying  though a lot of times 
I fall by the way.

I'm just a child who follows what they want
Who follows what good they desired
Not knowing that sometimes it kills so much
I don't  know why but it feels that way.

I'm just a child who follows what they want
Who follows what good they desired 
Not knowing that sometimes it hurt's so much

I'm just a child, as what they treat me
A child protected, and taken care of
But a child with a desire that is unspoken
Cause' they thought that what I THOUGHT was just nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment