Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mr. Insignificant

A Man,
He is a man alone.
A Man
He is a Man,
Sometimes funny, yet sometimes
Annoying.

He is a Preacher,
Yes He is A Teacher,
Wise with his thoughts
His thoughts are wise
Simple yet logically correct.

He is funny.
Truly funny, in very simple.
Simple ways

But sometimes,
There are times.
I hated him
I hate him
Because his words
His words hurts a lot

I don't know
It is said with a concern heart
But spoken with miserability.

Sometimes I know you
I knew your ways
The reason why you shout
The reason behind why.
You wanted to make people cry.

But sometimes
There are times
You sound so crazy-insane
Insignificant; hard to understand

Always mean something,
and that is him
Mr. Insignificant
Simple man, man alone
Sometimes funny yet annoying
But always a great person
I ought to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment