Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Significance of a Written Prose


We all have a voice to be outspoken,
But to talk is too much that words are unspoken.
Feelings had been kept without an action.
While silence covers how someone felt.

I may shout out loud, to create noise.
I may sing a soft tune that touches.
I may either talk too much that I maybe heard,
But truly, no one will hear thy hidden thoughts.

I maybe silent at all times,
I may not speak truly what thy heart felt.
I am with an unspoken language.
Unexpressed emotions with thoughts about the world kept hidden,
Inside thy mind process by heart.

Those thoughts were no longer hidden, those were never had been kept,
For only thy self should understand
But merely shall be express in a manner that
Pleases the world to understand,
To be able to share such ideas
That I found in an enormous world, we live in.



With the use of a pen,
Words are tools written,
Carefully arranged in a narrative,
Defines a series of thoughts,
Played by the rhythm of imagination.


It speaks who you are,
It tells who I am,
And hammered as a creation
 That defines life itself.


Defines our inmost thoughts,
Here written behind the significance of a written prose.

No comments:

Post a Comment